Sunday, November 2, 2014

Grief Bacon: A Poster Series


Click to enlarge

Every once in a while I come across a word I fall in love with, and there is no nation on earth that creates more imaginative, utterly apt, incredibly evocative words than the Germans, who brought us "schadenfreude" (come on, you know you've felt it), "zeitgeist," and so much more.

When I first heard the word "kummerspeck" a few weeks ago it provoked the poster series you see here. They all print out nicely onto 8.5" x 11" paper. As we enter the season of overeating and start to pack on our own "grief bacon," feel free to download and print out any or all of these complimentary posters. I hope you end up loving this word as much as I do. 

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Enjoy, and go ahead and shake that bacon this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails